You might think that exercise might aggravate joint pain. Actually, lack of exercise can make your joints even more painful and stiff. Exercise is crucial in helping to reduce pain and stiffness associated with Arthritis. It can help you improve your health and fitness without hurting your joints.
Exercise and movement will:
- Strengthen the muscles around your joints
- Help you maintain bone strength
- Give you more energy to get through the day
- Make it easier to get a good night’s sleep
- Help you control your weight
- Improve your balance
- Enhance your quality of life
Let me teach you safe ways to exercise and move. Call me at 831-726-6493 for more information.